Slideshare: Email Marketing for Events
Email marketing for events is tough. Unlike traditional email marketing, your event has an expiration date so you have to be a bit more creative with the type of emails you send.
A common roadblock is determining what emails to send your list once your event ends. How does one keep their list engaged year round for something that happens over a single day period?
To figure out the answer to this question + many more, we drilled down into what determines success when email marketing for events.
In this slideshare, we discuss:
- List building strategies to take your subscribers from 0 to 100
- Types of emails to send based on different factors within your list
- Must-do touchpoints for your email campaigns
- Design tips that leave your potential attendees salivating
- Creating a killer email invitation