8 Drinks To Make Your Summer A Little More Refreshing!
With the summer on its way we can finally take the party outside! But wait what are you serving, drinks that is? No worries Ticketbuddies! I have some great drinks that will be perfect for your summer events, and if you need more ideas for decorations, invitations, or whatever needs to be checked off your list follow our Sweet Summer Time board on Pinterest!
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup sparkling mineral water
- Dash ginger ale
- 2 - 3 cups ice
- 1 cup vodka (Frozen vodka or sparkling mineral water)
- Mint sprigs and lemon slices for garnish
- Make sure you have 4 glasses in the freezer, you need them chill before serving the drink in the glasses.
- Combine lemon juice, sugar, mint, mineral water, ginger ale, and ice in your blender. Make sure to blend until it is think.
- Grab your 4 chill glasses and pour a jigger (1/4 cup) vodka into each of the glasses. Top it with frozen lemonade mixture.
- Add a straw and garnish each glass with a fresh mint sprig and a slice of lemon and enjoy!
Pisco Sour Drink
- 1 cup pisco (a south American brandy or white rum )
- 1 cup guava nectar
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Angostura bitters
- Lime wedges
- Mint leaves
- In a glass pitcher combine the pisco or rum, guava nectar, sugar, and lime juice. Add a few of Angostura bitters. Make sure to stir well until the sugar dissolves.
- Then divide the mixture among 4 glasses. Add ice and top it with a lime wedge and fresh mint. Cheers!
- 2 ounces Absolut Citron Vodka
- 1 ounces Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 splash fresh lime juice
- 1 splash of orange juice
- Sugar (for garnish)
- Orange slice (for garnish)
1. Pour all the ingredients into a shaker or a large glass and shake.
2. Rim a glass with sugar and serve it on the rocks.
3. Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!
1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
2 cup(s) cranberry-raspberry juice
2 cup(s) seltzer
2 tablespoon(s) lime juice, plus 4 wedges for garnish
6 ounce(s) (3/4 cup) vodka
- Depending if you are using fresh or frozen raspberries; If you are using fresh, make sure to freeze them in a single layer for about 1 hour or overnight will help before you continue.
- Combine the cranberry-raspberry juice, seltzer, lime juice, and vodka in a pitcher. Grab 4 glasses and fill them with ice. Make sure to garnish with your frozen raspberries and lime wedges.
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple, plus 4 wedges for garnish
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup “lite” coconut milk
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) light rum
- Puree bananas, diced pineapple, pineapple juice, and coconut milk.
- Add ice to the blender and stir in the rum.
- Grab 4 glasses and serve. Make sure to garnish with pineapple wedges.
The Sweet Escape
- 1 ounce fresh mango puree (fresh mango)
- 1 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces chilled soda water
- Mango slices (fan)
- lemon spiral for garnish
- In your mixing glass add the fresh mango puree, vodka, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup. Add ice then shake until they are all well blended.
- Strain into a ice filled Collins glass and spritz with chilled soda water.
- Garnish with a fan of mango slices and add a spiral of lemon.
Fresh Melon Quenchers
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe, honeydew, or watermelon puree (about a quarter of a 4 lb melon)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1/4 inch sliced fresh ginger, grated
- Plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 to 2 tsp. honey
- Shredded lime peel (optional)
- Plain or flavored sparkling water
- In your blender combine the melon puree, ice cubes, ginger, yogurt (a tsp. or two), and honey.
- Blend until its frothy and smooth.
- Pour into serving glass. Add honey if needed to adjust sweetness.
- Stir in lime peel to taste and add sparkling water to fill glass.
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 4 tablespoons grenadine
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 scoops orange sherbet
- White Rum
- Blend together ginger ale, grenadine, orange juice, sherbert, and add white rum.
- Pour into ice filled cocktail glasses.
Enjoy these delicious drinks! Cheers from the Ticketbud Team!