Need some help deciding where to eat while you’re in Austin, Texas for SXSW? Well Ticketbuddies, you came to the right place! Who better than Ticketbud, we are from Austin and know a thing or two about where you can find some amazing food.
El Naranjo: 85 Rainey Street, Austin, Texas 78701
- Stunning place, and this is where you can get genuine Oaxacan food.
Clive Bar: 609 Davis Street, Austin, Texas 78701
- Clive bar has a cool, relaxed, northwestern vibe. Great place to go hang out with friends and a great variety of beer.
Shangri-La: 1016 E. 6th Street, Austin, Texas 78702
- Very chill place with a giant outdoor patio. Complete bar, King food trailer, pool tables, and lounge booths.
Home Slice Pizza: 1415 S. Congress Ave., Austin, Texas 78704
- If you are craving New York Style pizza with a variety of super fresh ingredients, this is the place you need to go to. Best pizza in Austin!
Hopdoddy: 1400 S Congress Ave., Austin, Texas 78704
- Best burger in Austin, Texas! Amazing fries, great drinks, and they offer local beers! Maine sodas on tap!
The Ginger Man: 301 Lavaca Street, Austin, Texas 78701
- If you are looking for something new to drink this is the place to visit! They have a huge selection of beer on tap and if you do not know what you want the staff here are friendly and knowledgeable.
Sullivan’s Steakhouse: 300 Colorado Street, Austin, Texas 78701
- Vibrant neighborhood steakhouse with an extensive wine list. Awesome service and the food is great.
Juan in a Million: 2300 E Cesar Chavez, Austin, Texas 78702
- The mother load of all breakfast tacos with an old school Austin atmosphere.
Salt Lick: 3600 Presidential Blvd., Austin, Texas 78719
- True great BBQ! Salt lick is a family style, rustic atmosphere. Great live music in the weekend. Even though it’s BYO beer, you can also pick up a bottle of wine from their tasting room to open at the picnic tables.